Who Created Man?
In some religions it is said that a God created man. An everlasting God of infinite wisdon and knowledge of all events from the infinite past to the infinite future.
Let's look at the timeline.
According to the Christian teachings it happened like this:
1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, which presummes there were no Angles at this point and God was alone.
2. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. If the earth was formless how could there be any waters?
3. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. Presumably this was the original bing bang.
4. God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning-the first day. In order for there to be a day and night, we presume that the earth has now been formed which rotates causing day and night.
5. And God said, "Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from the sky." to create an atmosphere-2nd day.
6. Then he separated the land from the sea creating continents with vegetation- 3rd day.
7. And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years. Days and years are passage of time due to the earths rotation and travles around the sun. Early bible scribes had no idea that the earth rotated on its axes or orbited the sun.
8. God made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. He already created the sun in (4) above and the stars in (7) above. This is redundant. 4th day.
9. God created sea life and flying life- 5th day.
10. 6th day-- God created land animals. Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness. If God was a formless spirit, he would have no need of a body, so what "image" did God use as a reference? Did God use his ability to see the future of what Man looked like and use that image to create Man?. If so, then God thought; "if thats what man will look like then I must look like Man", creating a time paradox.
God created only 1 man and 1 woman and told them to have childern (Cain, Abel and Seth, then "other sons and daughters") to populate the earth. Who did the children marry to produce more children? Obviously brothers and sisters copulated, and then cousins copulated. Since Adam and Even and their children lived for 500-900 years, it could mean that Cain had to wait until one of his down-the-line female relations was old enough to produce a child and then Cain married her and produced children, implying that God temporarily approved of incest until the population was big enough and then forbade the practice in the laws he gave to Moses. How convenient.
Some time between the 3rd day and the 6th day there must have been the 1st Angelic War in heaven when Lucifer (leader of the rebel army) lost the war and was banished to the solid earth along with his rebels, thus creating the devil and his demons. Lucifer and his army were unhappy that God gave Man "free will" to choose to love God or not to love God. All Angels and Lucifer and his army did not have this choice and the fact the God loved Man above the Angels caused the war. Lucifer became the snake in the Garden of Eden and was still angry with God and wanted to spite God by telling Eve to pick the forbidden fruit.
If God was all knowing then he would know that the land animals would eventually evolve and he would have seen that monkeys would eventually evolve into prehistoric Cro-Magnon Man, Neanderthal Man and Homo-sapien Man. So now we have the perfectly formed, no body fur upright decendants of Adam and Eve exsiting alongside the evolving monkeys that turn into Cro-Magnon man.
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
"ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
synonyms: faith, belief, divinity, worship, creed, teaching, doctrine, theology; More
a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions
"the world's great religions"
a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.
"consumerism is the new religion"
Who Created Man, Creation or Evolution? If you believe in Faith, you'll choose Creation, if you don't its Evolution. If you choose neither then it could have been that we were genetic descendants of alien visitors who came to this planet before life started and seeded the oceans with their DNA of life, wanting to expand their race and wild life through out the Universe.
This Website was designed and is maintained by Australian Mutant Mice®--©2013